The best and working Shadow Fight 3 Hack has been published this 2018. The only working Shadow Fight 3 Hack which enable its users to get Free Gems and Coins. Shadow Fight 3 is an action-RPG fighting game developed by Nekki. It is the sequel to Shadow Fight 2 according to wikia.
After extensive beta-testing, the game was released in Canada on July 17th 2017, in India on October 27th 2017, and later worldwide on November 16th 2017.
Unlike its predecessors, Shadow Fight 3 does not utilize flat 2D black shadows to represent fighters. Instead, they are now rendered as life-like three-dimensional characters in a richly animated 3D environment.
Shadow Fight 3 is available in English, German, French, Russian, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, Japanese, Korean and Hindi.
HOW TO GET FREE GEMS AND COINS ON SHADOW FIGHT 3 GAME
Shadow Fight 3 game requires an in-app purchase which users can buy gems and coins with real money. If you are a player of this game you knew that getting resources will help you big in winning your game. What if you don’t have extra money to purchase those in-app items? This is the reason why our developers made the Shadow Fight 3 Hack so that you will just concentrate in your strategy.
We provided it automated, fully working and free which you can enjoy to the fullest. Similar Shadow Fight 3 game hack app are in the market but were useless and trash. Shadow Fight 3 Mod Apk were also being sold to the market. So in order for you to save time and money then just go right away to our classic Shadow Fight 3 Hack or Cheat.
FEATURES OF SHADOW FIGHT 3 HACK
- Unlimited Free Gems via Shadow Fight 3 Hack without survey verification
- Unlimited Free Coins via Shadow Fight 3 Hack without survey verification
- Server based(Hack is online based)
- Jailbreak or root not required
- Available for all Mac, Windows, Android and iOS devices
- Embedded Anti-Ban Script to avoid the risk of banning
- Better than Free Shadow Fight 3 Mod Apk
- No Download
- No Ads
- Automatic Updates
HOW TO USE SHADOW FIGHT 2 HACK ONLINE
- Click The “ACCESS ONLINE GENERATOR” to access our Shadow Fight 3 Hack 2018.
- Enter username/email of your account.
- Choose your desired amount of Free Gems on Shadow Fight 3 Game.
- Choose your desired amount of Free Coins on Shadow Fight 3 Game.
- Proceed to last step.
SHADOW FIGHT 3 : CHEATS, TIPS AND TRICKS (AUTHOR : JENNIFER ALLEN)
Shadow Fight 3 is a rather gorgeous looking RPG/fighting game hybrid. The third game in the series from Nekki, it has you exploring feudal-era Japan, playing a hero with an unknown destiny.
With plenty of fighting, as well as room to upgrade one’s gear and weaponry, there’s lots to learn here.
That’s why we’re offering you Shadow Fight 3 Tips, Cheats and Strategies, guiding you through the best ways of becoming the ultimate fighter in Japan.
- Fighting is a core part of Shadow Fight 3. You’re going to be really tempted to button mash and you absolutely shouldn’t.
- Early battles, you can get by with simply hitting the punch button repeatedly, but this isn’t going to work when you’re up against human opponents or harder main quest battles.
- Timing is a big deal here. You want to keep an eye on your enemy and plot your attack just as they’re letting their guard down. Sometimes, staying still and blocking is the perfect route to creating an opening for yourself.
- Mix up your moves as often as possible. You’ll find yourself tempted to hammer punch as it’s a stronger attack than kicking, but a few kicks can open up your enemy’s defenses, giving you the perfect moment to slide in with a strong punching attack. Be unpredictable.
- Don’t forget that the directional stick affects how you’re attacking. A punch upwards can be far more effective than a straight forward punch, providing you’re keeping things varied.
- Consider throwing your opponent by pulling back on the stick along with punch. It can get you out of a jam if your enemy has backed you into a corner. Plus, while they’re on the ground, you can attack them easily a few times.
- Shadow Energy is formed by filling up the blue bar underneath your health bar. This is done most effectively by mixing up your moves.
- Once it’s activated, you can use the blue Shadow Energy button in conjunction with your directional pad to inflict some special damage on your enemy.
- Being in Shadow mode doesn’t make you invincible but it does give you more powerful attacks. Make sure you’re a safe distance from your enemy before you unleash it, otherwise your opponent can block the attack or even interrupt you from performing it. Use it wisely and plan ahead.
- New equipment is gained through card packs and completing quests. It’s a bit of a slow grind but it’s worth paying attention too.
- When you open a card pack, you’re also offered a free card in exchange for watching an ad. Always do this. More cards are always a good thing, enabling you more flexibility with what gear you can equip.
- Focus on the higher stat equipment and don’t be afraid to add special abilities to them whenever the opportunity arises.
- Weapons wise – you can mix it up a little as different weapons offer different advantages. Spears, for instance, are a little slow but great for long range distance, while a set of daggers requires you to get up close and personal.
- Figure out what works best for you. I prefer close range combat with a flurry of head hits, but spears are great if you’re not so fast with your fingers.
- Use Duels against real players to grind out some coins and gear. It’s your only option as you can’t replay campaign levels and side quests only come along every few hours.
- Dive in whenever you get the chance and you’ll gain some chests and coins along the way. You won’t get any experience but the gear will make your chances in the main quest much fairer.